ARTSVP makes it quick and easy to have a fully customised booking page set up in minutes.
There are 3 steps to getting your booking page set up. Creating a location, adding information to the booking page and setting the availability/booking settings.
Please check out the video or see below for the list of steps and customisations available.
Step 1 - Create a location
- Location name
- Logo (For basic and above plans)
- Location address
- Location timezone
Step 2 - Create booking page with information that will be displayed to visitors
- Title fo booking page
- Basic visitor information (can include links to broader information)
- Redirect links on booking confirmation (or to donation page)
- Set booking notification email address
- Create custom email templates (Premium plans only)
Step 3 - Set availability and booking settings
- Choose single slot or multi slot booking page
- Set repeatable opening hours (per day)
- Set any exclusion or custom dates
- Set capacity
- Set maximum group booking size
- Set maximum amount of group bookings (this can override capacity)
- Set booking slot frequency
- Set average duration of visit
- Set grace period (to stop people booking on the spot)